Sun, Oct 08 : A poor couple committed suicide by consuming pesticide over financial problems in Dharmajipet of Kadem Mandal in Nirmal district on Sunday. The couple Bhimesh and Shailaja took the extreme step as they were trapped in debt. Bhimesh died while rushing to Nirmal government hospital.
Meanwhile, shockingly their son (15 months old) has died when Shailaja feed (milk) the baby. Shailaja too succumbed to the harm inflicted by the pesticide while undergoing treatment. Doctors confirmed that baby has died after drinking mother's poisoned breast milk. Police registered a case.